Electromagnetic pollution, headaches and migraines
Within the last 30-50 years the earth has been become flooded with electromagnetic frequencies from cell phone use, Wi-Fi signals, microwaves, power lines, cell phone towers, computers, tablets, smart meters and many more. It is logical to assume that with all of these signals that there has been zero affect on humans? Could these be ones of the causes for why people suffer from migraines and headaches? These countless signals pass right through our bodies and brains. Many researchers and doctors are now supporting the theory that electromagnetic pollution is becoming a major source of disease for people, especially those who are chronically and critically ill.
Dr. Dietrich Klinghart, MD runs the foremost clinic on helping people to heal from Lyme disease, which is a very serious health condition, and he suspects that these signals are a canary in the coal mine. A major decline was noticed in recent times concerning the efficacy of natural treatments and EMF’s were identified to be one of the major causes in the effectiveness of things that worked before but now are not working well.
“I personally suspect that the exposure to electromagnetic fields in the home and the microwaves from cell phone radiation are driving the virulence of many of the microbes that are naturally in us, and makes them aggressive and illness producing.”— Dr. Klinghardt
He mentions that our DNA vibrates within the frequency of billions of hertz. Electromagnetic frequencies also vibrate in this same rates. This is supported by science and in his work, he mentions that genetic changes can occur in people with EMF’s as a trigger autism in children as old as eight years old. When exposed to cell phones excessively and Smart Meters on the side of houses, these genetic abnormalities occur.
He has a fantastic 40 minute presentation outlining the many things he has found concerning this, which is well worth the watch.
Is there a link between electromagnetic pollution, headaches and migraines? After watching this presentation years ago, I had a patient that presented with chronic tension headaches for over 2 years. The overall severity was rated by her at 8/10. Over one month of working with her and through Nutrition Response Testing, whole food supplementation, detoxification, and most importantly working on the emotions that were behind these headaches, they significantly diminished. However, they wouldn’t completely go away. This bothered me and since I want all my patients to heal I went searching for more answers and found info on EMF pollution. I asked her where she kept her cell phone when sleep and she told that she kept her phone under her pillow. After removing the cell phone from her room at night, the headaches got even better.
What are some powerful things you can do to shield yourself from EMF’s?
- Turn your cell phone off or keep it at least 10-15 feet away from you at night. Small add ons can be put onto the cell phone which converts radiation into energy the body better recognizes. Buy an old fashion clock to use for an alarm clock.
- Put your WIFI on a timer that shuts it off during the hours when you are sleeping and turns back on when you awake. They can be purchased for 5-10 dollars.
- Put aluminum shielding on the inside wall of your home where your Smart meter is. A special paint also exists that can help as well called Y Shield. It is very expensive, but for some it can mean the difference between suffering and relief.
- Get rid of Bluetooth technology and use a hands free cord pug in with speakers and microphone to make phone calls. This will at least keep the phone from being right next to your head.
- Turn all cordless phones off, especially if they are in your bedroom, next to your bed.
- Lastly, as one increases their level of consciousness through letting go of emotions that are major triggers for headaches and migraines, physical substances and EMF’s will begin to have less of an impact on the body.
Electromagnetic frequency pollution is becoming a major health risk for many people. If you suffer from migraines or headaches, the above steps are something you should seriously consider in order to start healing. Every little thing may make a big difference in the long run.
Image Credit: wired.co.uk
This is part 4 of a series on headaches and migraines – read more from Dr. Scott Graves
Dr. Scott Graves ND, MA is a Florida-based Naturopath and Intuitive who specializes in Nutrition Response Testing, NAET, EFT, and Psychokinesiology. He offers free 15 minute phone consultations and is available for radio and TV interviews. Read his Blog here. Like him on Facebook.